SecondWrite, an exciting cyber-security startup company based in Maryland, is looking to hire a new Senior Cyber Security Software Developer. Here are the desired qualifications:
- 5-20 years experience as a software developer in the cyber security industry.
- Proficiency in software development – This is of paramount importance.
- Product development experience.
- Experience in malware analysis.
- Experience in machine learning.
- Development experience in C/C++ and Python.
Must be willing to commute daily to office in College Park, MD.
The position will be compensated with a salary, benefits, paid leave, and equity commensurate with experience.
SecondWrite is a cybersecurity product company based in College Park, MD. (https://www.secondwrite.com/ ) It is funded with $1.6M+ government grants and investor funds, and is in the process of raising more funds. Its product is a malware detection and analysis engine, which combines four components:
- a sandbox;
- a code analyzer that runs in the sandbox for program-level feature detection;
- sophisticated machine learning and big data; and
- a static analyzer that can improve the timeliness and bandwidth of the sandbox by an order of magnitude, and may be deployed at the network entry point, or at endpoints.
The product’s unique patented technology can detect evasive and anti-analysis malware, including zero-day malware, that other tools cannot detect.
We require you to have a work permit in the United States.
Please email careers AT secondwrite.com with your resume. For best consideration, apply by December 15, 2017.